On June 4th, 1953 in an old garage building on the corner of Stark road and 175, Reverend Waymon Harold Evans along with his family and a few other started Roadside Baptist Church, later to become Robinwood Baptist Church. As Seagoville and southeast Dallas grew, so did Robinwood. From that small garage the church grew to include multiple buildings equipped to minister to hundreds of people. Over the last decade, the community has seen a shift as Dallas moves outward. With this shift, Robinwood has had to make a shift to focus on reaching the community for Christ. This transition has transformed Robinwood into a bilingual body. We are excited to see what God will do as we seek to reach our community as one church ministering in two languages.